This review is for the Alisten Bicycle Phone holder. I needed a phone holder for my rides out in the country, and I pair it with my sweet Bluetooth wireless headphones. So now I can see my GPS on the screen without having to pull it out of my pocket, while listening to podcasts without having to pull it out of my pocket. Can I just say–I love not having to pull my huge phone out of my pocket.
Possibly the best part of this phone holder is how easy it was to install. You don’t need any tools and it was securely mounted on my bike in less than five minutes. As someone who is mechanically challenged I really appreciated how easy it was to set up.
The Alisten Bicycle phone mount is a handlebar cradle suitable for iPhone 7 and 7 plus, the Samsung Galaxy S4, S5, and S6, the Samsung Galaxy Note 1-4, the HTC One and many others. It features a slide-proof clamp and gives you easy access to your phone while you ride.
- Stable, convenient, and easy to carry with full phone access while mounted
- Adjustable grip with 360 degree rotation freedom
- Extra secure and safe shock absortion
- Full access to your smartphone, GPS, or other electronic devices
- From Amazon (where it is currently on sale for $19.99, marked down from $39.99)
Click here for the Amazon product page.