This review is for the AquaDance Premium High Pressure 6-setting 5-Inch Shower Head. We desperately needed a shower head to replace our old gunked-up one that hurt because it had so much pressure in certain areas. We went with AquaDance because of good customer reviews in Amazon and because it was affordable (much cheaper than comparable shower heads). I also liked that it offered five setting even though I knew I’d probably use only 1-2 of them.
I’ve been using this shower head for a couple of weeks now and really like it. The installation was actually much easier than I expected and the shower head is good (almost great). I like one setting while my wife likes another, so I have to switch it back and forth each time, which is kind of a pain, but I don’t know any other way around it. The water comes out at a consistent pressure and while it is not advertised as “energy efficient” I feel like it is more efficient than other shower heads, simply because you can select which setting you want and some of them use less water.
The AquaDance Premium 6-setting showerhead offers the Ultimate Shower experience! It has six water spray settings with a click-lever dial that make it easy to change the settings. It is easy to open, easy to install, and easy to clean and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- 5-Inch chrome face
- Six settings: Power rain, massage, power mist, rain/mist, rain/massage, water saving pause mode
- Three-zone click-lever dial
- Rub-clean jets for easy maintenance
- Modern design
- Free Teflon tape
- Tool-free installation, no assembly required (although I still used a wrench and steel wool for removal of previous shower head)
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- From Amazon (where it is currently on sale for $17.99, marked down from $35.98)
Click here for the Amazon product page.