First I have to note that the customer service was great. My projector arrived damaged (in shipping) and I’ve never had to send something back before. It was easy to work with Amazon to get a return package (and it was free) and I had a new one ordered right away (which came triple packed).
The project itself has exceeded my expectations. For under $200 I was expecting graining picture and lackluster color, but it actually really delivers pretty decent picture quality. It was easy to set up and can run off a HDMI cable, VGA, old school three color video cables, and even a USB drive, although I found the USB was a little tricky to set up as full screen.
The audio quality from the projector speakers were loud enough to watch a movie, although I’m sure most people will want to hook into stereo speakers. However, if you’re using the projector for presentations or conferencing the in-projector speakers should work just fine.
All-in-all this is a pretty great projector, especially at this price point.
- Native Resolution: 800×480, Supported resolution: 1920×1080, Brightness: 2000 Lumens. Contrast Ratio: 800:1, Aspect Ratio: 4:3/16:9
- Supports connection with PC, Laptop, Game Thrones, SD, USB Card, iPad, iPhone, Android Smartphone tablet, etc.
- Multi-media (Music, Picture, Video, TXT).
- The minimum recommended viewing screen size is 32 inches and the maximum recommended screen size is 120 inches.
- Up to 10,000 lamp hours, built-in speakers, port cover, easy-access lamp hood, optical focus and zoom, and a muted black finish.
Purchase: on Amazon where it is currently listed at $199.99