I’m so excited to be reviewing the Cozia Design Ski Goggles package because I have been in desperate need of some goggles that I can use for both skiing and snowmobiling, and these have the features I was looking for at a price I can afford. The goggles fit well, work great at night, and are relatively comfortable (are any googles really comfortable?). Right now they are on sale for only $59.84.
The Cozia Design Ski googles package is actually two pairs of high quality goggles in one. It comes with your traditional full-width lens, which is interchangeable with a lens for night that is fog resistant. These goggles are perfect for skiing, hiking, motorcycling, snowboarding, snowmobiling, and more.
- Premium quality. They fit over most prescription glasses and are helmet compatible
- UV 400+, 100% UVA and UVB protection
- Clear 180 degree wide view angle with flexible frame
- Extra-long adjustable strap, Anti-slip silicone strips
- Anti-fog and anti-glare lens, both lenses are attached with eight magnets making it easy to detach and clean
- Bonus of premium extra warm balaclava, microfiber dedicated cleaning cloth, and protective pouch
Click here for the Amazon product page.