This review is an Enkeeo camping sleeping bag and pillow. This is a pretty typical sleeping bag but it’s got a few nifty features that make it worthwhile. First, it comes in a compactable bag–which now that I have kids I consider a must-have feature. The easier to pack up the better, and this bag is pretty easy to put it away. Next, it comes with a pillow. I’ve never heard of a sleeping bag that comes with a pillow before and I must say this is a really cool idea. It means that I don’t have to remember to bring my own pillow. Now, the pillow is small… which is good and bad. Obviously it’s smaller than you’d want in ideal sleeping conditions, but it does pack well and is way better than not having a pillow. The material on the sleeping bag itself is really nice. It’s soft and light, ideal for summer camping in warmer temperatures. Overall, this is a good quality bag with a few features that make it stand out from the rest.
- AMPLE SPACE TO SLEEP: measuring 84.6’’/215cm (180+35) long 35.4’’/90cm wide, Enkeeo’ sleeping bag provides ample space with all night long comfort for you to sleep in
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: the outer shell is coated with 190t waterproof taffeta, and the inner lining is 190t long lasting pongee while fully filled with 2.33lbs/1060g breathable hollow cotton
- TEMPERATURE RATING: the sleeping bag can expertly provide long-hour comfort without losing heat from 32 degrees Fahrenheit to 41 degrees Fahrenheit, which is great for winter use
- 2-WAY ZIPPER: features a sturdy and smooth left-hand zipper(right-hand zipper) to zip up at 2 ways easily and even zip together with the right-hand zipper(left-hand zipper) sleeping bag to create a double one for the whole family
- COMPACT & PORTABLE: this sleeping bag is easy to compress to a small packing size and can be stored in a black compression sack
Purchase: from Amazon (where it is currently listed at $39.99, marked down from $59.99)