This review is for the FIRAA Home 5 in 1 Ultrasonic Pest Repeller. I picked this up because we have always had problems with ants creeping in through our kitchen window, and I don’t want ants creeping in through our kitchen window. We also have dirt flies, but I think this is intended to be used indoors so I’ll need to find something else for that. It is intended for indoor use.
The FIRAA Home 5 in 1 Ultrasonic Pest Repeller plugs into an AC socket and repels rodents (like rats and mice), insects (like mosquitos, cockroaches, and spiders), and annoying neighbors (just kidding). It also has a night light.
Features: (the five methods of pest repulsion)
- ULTRASONIC SOUND – emits loud siren like sound that is inaudible to humans but incredibly loud to pests to drive them crazy!
- ELECTRO-VIBRAWAVE – electromagnetic vibrations are sent to give pests no rest at all and to drive them out.
- IONIC CONTROL – removes pollutants and odors from the air that attracts pests.
- AC SOCKET – don’t lose a socket, this allows you to plug in small devices.
- NIGHT LIGHT – a light sensor activated night light automatically switches on when it becomes dark.
Click here for the Amazon product page.