This review is for the Oak Leaf Christmas 41 foot 100-LED strand of solar waterproof string lights. I was excited to get these because I wanted to put Christmas lights up around a few of our bushes that are away from the house (where the others are plugged in). I wasn’t sure how much area a 41 foot strand would cover, but I decided to start with just one strand.
Turns out it doesn’t go very far. As you can see in the video below a single strand of these solar powered lights is about the same length as your normal cheapo lights you get. It can light a small bush or half a large bush. I used ours to light up my son’s snow fort and it did a pretty good job. The “installation” was super easy and we had the lights out and up in less than five minutes. After a couple weeks the lights are working great. They automatically turn on at night and stay off during the day–all without and electrical power from the house. I’ll probably invest in a few more strands like this next year.
The Oak Leaf 41 ft 100 LED Solar Waterproof LED String LIght Rope Lights are great for seasonal decorations (e.g. Christmas lights) as well as Wedding parties and other special occasions. They are eco-friendly and can illuminate up to 17 hours on a single full-charge.
- ECO-Friendly. Illuminates up to 17 hours with a full charge (6-8 hours)
- Decorations. The warm white lights work for Christmas, parties, wedding and other holiday decorations.
- Waterproof copper wire lights. Have a PVC tube cover with a waterproof level of IP65 and solar panel of IP44.
- Two light modes. Flash light and steady-on.
- From Walmart (where it is currently on sale for $13.85)
Click here for the Walmart product page.