If you don’t own a mobile power bank then you should probably go home and rethink your life. Honestly, it is so awesome being able to charge you phone (or tablet) from anywhere you want. This might not seem like a big deal but it really is one of those little things that goes a long way to make your life more comfortable. For me, it’s as simple as being able to charge my phone while I’m lying on the couch instead of having to lie next to the couch where the AC outlet is. But what makes the Q-Swap mobile power bank really awesome is how small it is. Just today I noticed that my phone battery was low but I need to head out for a rock hounding trip with the local scout troop (I’m an assistant scoutmaster). I grabbed the Q-Swap, connected it to my phone (both fit easily in my pant pocket), and by time I arrived at my destination up in the hills I had a fully charged phone. The Q-Swap has 5200mAh per battery (it comes with two), so you’re only going to get one or maybe two full charges on your mobile phone out of it, but that is good enough for charging on the go.
- The shape of the case protects the cord from bending and breaking
- Two batteries, so you can use one while charging the other.
- Each battery pack capacity is 5200mAh (total capacity of 10400mAh between the two).
- Each battery weighs 145g / 5.1 oz in total.
- Display light in the upper righthand corner shows how much charge is left with a green, orange, or red light.
Purchase: on Amazon (where it is currently marked down from $139.95 to $119.95)