This review is for the Summates hiking, walking, trekking trail poles. I needed a pair of these bad boys because I just moved with my family to some of the best hiking in all the country. We were in Zion national park last week and will probably go to Bryce’s in a couple months. While I’m still a pretty young dude (late 30s) I thought it would be worth trying out some trekking poles to see if it makes a difference.
So far, my hiking with the Summates poles have been limited, but I like what I see so far. These are high-quality poles that are easy to grip, easy to carry, and look pretty slick.
The Summates trekking poles come with 1 pair of 100% new trekking poles, two sets of different sized rubber tips, two mud disks, two snow disks, and a one year warranty.
- 50% carbon fiber poles that extend from 25.59″ to 53.13″
- EVA foam grips that are adjustable and contoured to fit comfortably in your hands
- Dismountable tungsten steel rod tip
- Power lock external coking mechanisms that are easy to use
- One year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Weight of 1.28 lbs/pair
Purchase: from Amazon (where they are currently marked down from $99.99 to $54.98)
Click here for the Amazon product page.