This review is for a SunShack 2L Sports Hydration Pack. The one I got was black with red accents and looks pretty good. I actually already own one other hydration pack (by another company) but the hose has issues and the spout is pretty torn up so I thought it was time for a new one. I love this one. Unlike my old pack, the SunShack pack has an insulated cover for the hose, a removable valve (so you can wash your hands), and a cap for the valve (so it doesn’t freeze). Also, most hydration packs this size are only 1.5 or 1.75 liters, but this is a full 2L, sacrificing storage/pocket space for the additional water capacity. I think that’s a good move as I’ve never actually carried something besides water in my hydration pack before.
- Insulating hose cover for prevention of freezing and overheating in extreme conditions.
- Dynamic 360 degree, removable bit valve for hand-washing and first-aid.
- High visibility reflective back strips.
- Super lightweight and compact
- Adjustable fit
- Durable ergonomic design that is waterproof
- 1 year limited warranty
Purchase: from Amazon (where it is currently marked down from $39.99 down to $18.99)
Click here for the Amazon product page.